Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This isnt me

I lost my self. This isn't me. growing up I was the sweetest girl you can ever be,  always hyper and happy. Any where my dad would go it was almost guaranteed that I was right by his side. Shadowing him, making sure I was just as perfect as I thought he was.  I had so much excitement, I wanted to do anything and everything. Sadly that girl is long gone. The real world has taken her away. I have been exposed to the flaws of the world and everyone I trusted has let me down including my own dad, leaving me with the expectation that no matter what I do I would always be let down so why try? Why go out of my way to please people? What's the purpose of sharing my emotions or feeling with others if they are going to screw you over? In this world we are born alone and we all die alone. When I hurt no one is going to feel the pain but me. This place has changed me into a pretty selfish person. A dark negative person. Maybe this has always been me, and it just took a lot of disappointment for me to find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment